Today is the day you have to succeed in your daily endevours. Today is the day you need to go through that rough patch of life with a victors’ mindset. Today is the day you go from being a good manager to a great one.
Today is the day … so grab your cup of coffee, tea or some drinking water and check out these true motivational quotes meant for you
1) “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing — that’s why we recommend it daily.” — Zig Ziglar
2) “Being good in business is the most fascinating kind of art. Making money is art and working is art and good business is the best art.” — Andy Warhol
3) “Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.” — Og Mandino
4) “Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.” — Dale Carnegie
5) “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” — Joshua J. Marine
6) “Action is the foundational key to all success.” — Pablo Picasso
7) “Hire character. Train skill.” — Peter Schutz
8 “The best leaders are those most interested in surrounding themselves with assistants and associates smarter than they are. They are frank in admitting this and are willing to pay for such talents.” — Antos Parrish
9) “Be patient with yourself. Self-growth is tender; it’s holy ground. There’s no greater investment.” — Stephen Covey
10) “The secret of joy in work is contained in one word — excellence. To know how to do something well is to enjoy it.” — Pearl Buck
11) “Nothing is really work unless you would rather be doing something else.” — J.M. Barrie
12) “Without a customer, you don’t have a business — all you have is a hobby.” — Don Peppers
13) “Formula for success: rise early, work hard, strike oil.” — J. Paul Getty
Are there any particular quotes you use to get yourself or your workplace team motivated? Share them in the comments below!