Life’s richness is in the secret of giving. Giving your cheerful spirit and your precious time to others. It’s the whole point of being alive.
To be a perpetual giver whose compassionate personality spreads a powerful glow, then you must start with having a heart full of gratitude. When you’re thankful for the goodness around you, you can see life through a stronger, brighter lens that magnifies the blessings you receive daily.
You can embrace this 13 inspiring quotes to bring your heart closer to the universe of thankfulness and giving.
1. “Gratitude opens the door to the power, the wisdom, the creativity of the universe. You open the door through gratitude.” ―Deepak Chopra
2. “Appreciation can make a day—even change a life. Your willingness to put it into words is all that is necessary.” ―Margaret Cousins
3. “Gratitude turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos into order, confusion into clarity… it makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.” ―Melody Beattie
4. “When we focus on our gratitude, the tide of disappointment goes out and the tide of love rushes in.” ―Kristin Armstrong
5. “Gratitude doesn’t change the scenery. It merely washes clean the glass you look through so you can clearly see the colors.” ―Richelle E. Goodrich
6. “Gratitude is riches. Complaint is poverty.” ―Doris Day
7. “If you are really thankful, what do you do? You share.” ―W. Clement Stone
8. “There is a calmness to a life lived in gratitude, a quiet joy.” ―Ralph H. Blum
9. “Let gratitude be the pillow upon which you kneel to say your nightly prayer.” ―Maya Angelou
10. “Gratitude unlocks all that’s blocking us from really feeling truthful, really feeling authentic and vulnerable and happy.” ―Gabrielle Bernstein
11. “Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.” ―William Arthur Ward
12. “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.” ―John F. Kennedy
13. “No one who achieves success does so without the help of others. The wise and confident acknowledge this help with gratitude.” ―Alfred North Whitehead